|Model Name/Number||BE-6045C-20T / BE-6045C-50T|
|Weight||About 200 Kg|
|Power||Power Source AC380V 50HZ|
Coating Thickness Gages for Non-Metal Substrates
Non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measure coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastic and more. Advanced models measure up to 3 layers with graphics.
|Model Name/Number||BE-XL-10000A BE-XL-15000A|
Application: Battery Module, Battery Pack, Battery System short circuit.
Short Circuit Mode: Pneumatic drive contact + Vacuum Interrupter
1. The width of coloured steel sheet or aluminium sheet is made not over 100 mm, the length of panel is moderate.
2. Angle the right handle of the instrument, pull open the distance between triangle weight block and lower pad, put the panel in. Note that the panel should be parallelly put in and the inserting distance should be moderate , then turning back right handle, making triangle weight block compress the panel.
3. Rotate the left handle, making the block of right side of the handle compress the panel on the bevel of triangle weight block.
4. Rotate the left handle, turn it back to the original place, then take out the panel from the tester. Rotate the right handle, pull open the enough distance between the triangle weight block and pad. Put the bent-over panel in, rotate the right handle several times, flat the bent-over portion.
5. Taking the panel out from the tester, observe the detachment or cracking from the panel of coated surface which is coated with colour paint so as to evaluate the resistance of bend-over performance.
6. If need several times bend-over, repeat steps 1 through 5 as stated above.
To facility transportation , two handles hasn’t been mounted on the main machine at the factory. After uncrating , screw up by lightening two handles with an adjustable wrench.
|Usage/Application||Paper & Packing Inst.|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
Memmert Hot Air Oven which is designed using a special cost saving technology. These incubators are procured from authentic vendors, who ensure compliance of the entire range with the international quality standards. Offered at industry leading prices, these are available in standards shapes and sizes.
Memmert Water / Oil Bath chambers are designed at par with the prevailing trends in the market. Some of the features of these chambers are as follows:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Machine Type||Down Roll|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
Paints and Coatings
The minimum film-forming temperature (MFFT) of a paint or coating is the lowest temperature at which it will uniformly coalesce when laid on a substrate as a thin film. The standard test for determining this temperature involves using a MFFT-BAR, as specified by such standards as ASTM D 2354 and ISO 2115. The design of the Rhopoint instrument is based directly on these standards.
The MFFT of one-pack adhesives can be found in a similar way to paints and coatings. With two-pack adhesives, a strip of aluminium foil can be laid on the platen, to ease cleaning, before applying the adhesive. Two-pack adhesives do not show an MFFT, but the minimum cure temperature can be found by scraping the sample with a spatula
The instrument benefits from an easy to use touch screen interface, digital MFFT temperature calculation and output to handy results labels. These additions to the trusted Rhopoint MFFT make the instrument easier to operate with improved certainty of results.
The temperature bar consists of a copper platen with an electronically imposed temperature gradient. Built in temperature sensors monitor the temperature across the platen, a graph of the gradient is displayed on the touch screen.
Purge gas is integrally dried, and flows over the platen via a sintered distribution block. The hinged perspex cover provides thermal and atmospheric insulation whilst allowing constant visual inspection of a test. A cursor is moved to indicate the identified MFFT point; the instrument calculates and displays the temperature in the required units.
The instrument can be supplied with an optional results label printer. Recorded values include the time and date of the test and identified minimum film forming temperature. The printed label can be attached to retained sample bottles or job sheets.
Determines the MFFT of latex, emulsions and adhesives
Easy to use touch screen programme control
Nickel plated copper platen with an electronically imposed temperature gradient
Optional results printer for printing date and time stamped MFFT results
-10°C to 60°C operation
Standard model (MFFT-60) has seven temperature programs:
Program 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cool end (Deg. C) -10 -5 0 5 15 23 33
Warm end (Deg.C) 8 13 18 23 33 50 60
Additional three temperature programs on extended range model (MFFT-90):
Program 7 8 9
Cool end (Deg.C.) 43 53 63
Warm end (Deg.C.) 70 80 90
Groved platen (eg for DIN 53787)
ASTM D 2354, ISO 2115,
483mm x 235mm ( L x W)
4 l min-1 @ 100 psig
Mains pressure; gravity drain
inlet temperature <15°C Mains
110-120V AC or
|Number of Shelves||4|